Our "cabin"
This time we found the ferry we couldn't find before, which we boarded (and drove our car onto) around 6 p.m. It departed about 8 p.m., and we arrived in Napoli the next morning about 7 a.m. We got a "cabin," which was a small room with 4 beds, a bathroom, and sink. The kids LOVED it! The ferry also had a kids playroom, a restaurant, a cinema, and some lounges. It was awesome. Sleeping wasn't the best for me and Bella, but I think everybody else slept pretty well. I think it was the best way to travel. No driving for Dann, and the kids didn't have to be restrained. I wish we could take a ferry everywhere!
Almost ready to dock, with Mt. Vesuvius in the background
The bay of Naples (Napoli)
Your trip seems so adventurous! It's really great to see the pictures of the kids! Bella is getting so big! We miss you all, but are so happy that you get to see the world together! Good luck in the doubles match!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Martineau's