It is beautiful here as well. There are amazing hills and fields and it looks just like I have always pictured the Italian countryside to look. There are some really old city walls around the original city with 4 arches leading inside. A local was telling us some history today, and it was fascinating. Maybe we can check it out tomorrow....
Today Dann and Brian both played qualifying singles matches. Neither of them turned out too well! Sign-in for doubles will be tomorrow. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at a little cafe, and I had pizza with sliced potatoes on top. It was actually really good! I think I have eaten pizza or pasta every day we have been here. For the first time in my life, I am wishing I had more vegetables to eat!
Another thing I am enjoying about Italy is the gelato...I usually get plain chocolate, and it is sooo good!
About the pictures: these are the views from the tennis courts
No comments:
Post a Comment