Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here We Go Again...

Well, it stopped raining long enough to play a few more games of the match, which didn't go so well again. The final score ended up 3-6, 2-6. We attended the player's party last night for the free food! 

The kids all have colds. Bella keeps pulling at her ear, but has no fever yet, so I will have to watch her for a potential ear infection. Dann and I are still healthy, and hoping we stay that way! I took this picture of cute Bella yesterday. She is getting big and really loving food. 

We are on to the next tournament today. We will drive to Napoli, then take a ferry (10 hours...an overnight trip) to Palermo, which is on the Island of Sicily. The kids are excited! I hope they can get some sleep. I will write again when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment