Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Genova, Italy
I haven't been able to post anything since we have been here in Italy, so I have a lot to write! The flights went well, except that none of the adults got any sleep. So, it was a little strange when we got to Brussels to change planes, it was already morning. The lines to get our passports checked were long and unorganized, so we ended up running from there to the security checkpoint. Then they checked our bags by dumping them all out because they thought they saw something that looked like a knife in my diaper bag. Then we ran again to the plane, which we were 15 minutes late for, but since Mark and Brian were already on board, they waited for us. The flight from there to Milan wasn't long. We rented 2 very small cars and it took a while to figure out how to get all the luggage and carseats in. We drove from there about 2 1/2 more hours to Genova, where we are now. Mark and Dann drove, and I have no idea how they stayed awake. We were all so tired by that point. Upon arrival, we checked into the tournament hotel, which is nice. We (Dann, me, and kids) have a king bed and a pull-out couch, which works great. I will have to write more later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sure miss you! Hope that all is going well this week. Where are you headed next?
ReplyDeleteLove, Headay