We made it to Nimes, France at about 1:30 a.m. and stopped for the night. This morning we drove the rest of the way here to Tarragona, Spain. In all, it took us about 15 hours of driving. Dann downloaded General Conference on iTunes since we weren't able to listen to it live, and we listened to it while we drove. Technology is so wonderful, as was Conference.
Again, we are right on the coast. The tournament hotel is great, and I am so excited that we have internet in our room! Also, there is a park just across the street that Lily, Bella and I checked out a little while ago. I am sure we will visit it again!
Dann and Brian did not play today, so will probably play their first round tomorrow (Tuesday). They ended up losing in the semifinals of the Napoli tournament on Saturday. We are hoping for another good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment