Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bella Marie


I had to write something about my sweet little Bella. She is now 6 months old and just got her first tooth breaking through today. She also has started sitting up on her own this past week. She is getting bigger, though she isn't too chunky. She is longer than I remember the other kids at this age. She is just starting to splash in the bathtub and really loves to play with her big brother Sam, who loves to play with her as well. She loves to eat, and of course wants anything we eat. She is a content baby and always has a smile for mom, though not always one for strangers. One of her favorite places to be is on her dad's shoulders, pulling his hair. She has been quite a few places in her lifetime and is really turning into a great traveler.


She is such a joy to me and I am so grateful to have her!

1 comment:

  1. Bella looks so big in these pictures. What a sweetheart. We love you Bella!

    ReplyDelete