They lost their second-round match on Thursday to the number one seeds. They haven't had the best of luck with their draws here in Europe...each week has been pretty tough. Still, they gained a lot of fans in Denmark and sold all of the rackets they had.
We left the hotel in Kolding yesterday and drove about 15 hours (traffic was pretty slow), getting here after 3 a.m. We passed through 4 different countries this time: Denmark, Germany, Belgium, and France. Dann left early this morning to drive to Milan where he will drop off our rental car and then fly back here to Paris tonight. We all fly to Las Vegas tomorrow morning!
It has been a great trip and I am so glad we came. We have had some memorable experiences, but I am really looking forward to going home! The kids can't wait to see Nana and Papa and everybody in Roosevelt! We will see you all soon!
Yeah! It's always nice to go home again!! good luck on you r long flight! :)
ReplyDeleteHooray! Call us when you get home. I'm sure you are already on your way, but good luck!
ReplyDelete