Monday, April 25, 2011

Baby Update

Today I am officially 41 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it. And all of my other kids were at least 2 weeks early, so this feels like I am 3 weeks overdue. I had another doctor appointment this morning, and I still show no signs of labor anytime soon. My brother Matt is getting married tomorrow morning, and I was so certain that I would have the baby by now that we even bought a dress for her for the reception. I guess things don't always go as planned.

However, I am pretty determined to go as long as it takes for my body to go into labor on its own, which it never has had to for one reason or another. I am praying that it will. I really want that experience rather than another induction or C-section. My doctor thinks I am a little crazy.

I still feel pretty good and thankfully do not get swollen or very big with my pregnancies. I did a non-stress test today for the baby, and everything looked okay, so I will go in for another one on Thursday. If we still have no baby by next Monday, I may have to be induced. Hopefully she'll decide to come this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Ang is this your fourth!!! i can not believe it!! where do you guys live now? good luck, waiting on those babies is tough!! miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything !! cant wait to hear the news of when shes born!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to stick to your guns. Waiting is rough. We're so excited to hear the news of her safe arrival! Good luck with everything! You'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete